In this economic reality, you must bring your A-Game when it comes to marketing.
No more outdated websites...No more ignoring your "Shadow Brand", or your reputation on social media. You must strive to be Iconic in your market.
This week, we're talking about how my son and I are marketing the local coffee shop we co-own together, Revel 77.
- The importance of stepping up your marketing game in the current economic reality and moving away from ugly marketing strategies.
- Ugly websites no longer sell, as the competition now includes big players like Disney and AI technology, but this also means more opportunities for those who can create high-quality content.
- Your website is not enough to attract customers, you need to provide a valuable experience and build trust before asking for a purchase.
- Your online reputation, or "Shadow brand," is crucial for attracting customers, so it's important to provide the information they need to make a favorable decision about your business.
- Revel 77 Coffee in Spokane, WA enjoys having control over their coffee product by roasting it themselves, allowing them to tailor it to their customers' preferences.
- Build a sophisticated website and marketing hub to capture traffic and cater to the specific audience of your coffee shop, ensuring customer satisfaction and differentiation from competitors like Starbucks.
- You must think about sales copy, photography, video, writing, and your brand, but the good news is you can watch us do it with our own business.
- Revel 77 Coffee in Spokane, WA roasts their own beans, and if you want to order their delicious Morning Muse roast, click the link in the description.
- Revel 77 Coffee - Get the meticulously crafted flavor profile of your choice delivered to your door - Roasted in-house by our resident coffee genius, Sean Edwards.
Video And Transcript
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in Apple Podcasts or on Spotify, and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
Questions or comments?
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.