This week we review the fundamental differences between marketing and selling, and how to properly execute both.
Plus, I introduce you to two of my students, Jason and Melanie Crane. We'll talk about their entrepreneurial journey as a husband and wife team, they're challenges, and how you can achieve success without sacrificing your marriage.
I'll also tell you how you can learn the same fundamental sales system that we use for each and every product and service we sell (Product Launch Formula), absolutely free of charge.
- Marketing and Selling are NOT the same thing
- Marketing is where you connect with your audience and let them buy in to your worldview, philosophies, and ideas - Marketing is preparing your audience to buy from you.
- The offer is critical. Get it right, or nothing else works. It must be made irresistible to the audience.
- Building a list through lead magnets and email marketing allows for sequential communication and increased chances of making a successful sales offer.
- Building a relationship with customers and being perceived as a helper, rather than someone trying to sell, can amplify your business and foster connections.
- Sacrificing personal relationships for the sake of success can lead to negative consequences and the breakdown of marriages.
- Creating or joining a Mastermind group can provide a supportive and motivating environment for personal and professional growth.
- Being part of a supportive community can be transformational in achieving your goals and overcoming challenges.
- Making the process of improving a marriage fun (even integrating dance in Jason and Melanie's case) can help engage both partners and create a positive experience.
- Free PLF Masterclass - Get the fundamentals of Product Launch Formula, taught by its creator, Jeff Walker. This is my sales system. It's what my company uses every time we launch a new product or service. If you want to sell online, this is the way. These free Masterclass videos are only available for a few days, so get them while you can
- BAM Prosperity - Visit Jason and Melanie's site to learn more about how to build a business without sacrificing your personal relationships
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in Apple Podcasts or on Spotify, and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
Questions or comments?
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.
Direct download: REP633.mp3
-- posted at: 10:00am PST