In this episode of The Ray Edwards Show, we ponder on the balance between niching down and maintaining personal authenticity in a brand.
While specialized services and products offer a greater focus, personal charisma gives your brand its unique charm.
But which one should prevail? Let’s find out.
- Defining your personal brand does not mean you have to stick to one specific niche.
- While services should be hyper-focused on a niche, personalities should be diverse.
- Ambition and products being pushed by vendors often cause the overwhelm and confusion in branding.
- Everybody has their unique thing to sell, but none of them should dictate your brand’s direction.
- To succeed, your business and personality need to resonate with each other authentically.
- Implement a strategy, set goals, and use the necessary tools for effective branding.
- Also, consider having a guide and companions to help you along the way, but remember that it will take time.
- Always keep being true to yourself and share your true passions with your audience.
Video And Transcript
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in Apple Podcasts or on Spotify, and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
Questions or comments?
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.