We all have these things that crop up called “problems” – in today's podcast I share some “real life”, and advice on how to pulverize your so-called problems and turn them into opportunities.
This Week's Tips
- Booklover? You're gonna love goodreads the app!
When you have problems – be glad!
“My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.” James 1:2-4
Even science backs up Scripture…
“Being thankful and positive has great effects on the brain & immune system! Remember, your attitude affects you, not just those around you!”
Dr. Caroline Leaf
Feature Story: How To Pulverize Your Problems
- Ask yourself the “Problem-Solving Questions” (see below)
- Look for the upgrade
- Be proactive
- Let go
Tony Robbins' Problem-Solving Questions
- What’s GREAT about this? or What could be great about this?
- What’s not perfect YET? (presupposing that it is going to be perfect)
- What am I WILLING TO DO to make it the way that I want it?
- What am I WILLING TO NO LONGER DO in order to make things the way that I want?
- How can I do what is necessary to get the job done and ENJOY the process?
- Keller Coleman asks how to persist in the tough times.
- Angela Wood wants to know how to write in someone else's voice.
- Todd Bray asks how to get clients to see reason!
- Antoine McCoy asks about an upcoming live event.
You can find the podcast on Stitcher by clicking the logo:
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes.
Call in your questions or comments to our new, fancy “request line” at (509) 713-2679
Question for you: How do you face problems? Comment below, or call in at (509) 713-2679
Direct download: REP022.mp3
-- posted at: 11:23pm PST