It's another first for the Ray Edwards Show. Imagine sitting in on one of our private team meetings in which we discuss a product launch. Recently, we held just such a meeting and we recorded it. We invite you to listen in, as we recap what happened in the product launch we conducted in October.
In the episode, we Â go over exactly what we did during the launch, how things went, what went well, what did not go well, and some ideas for improvement in the future.Â Listen to the episode now to hear:
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of a real-life product launch – complete with the numbers.
- The insider secrets to recruiting “big” JV Partners for your launch from one of the industry's top JV Managers, Matt McWilliams.
- Strategic thinking “on your feet” during a product launch from our Director of Strategic Development, Sean Edwards.
- Copywriting insights from one of the very few copywriters I have ever hired to write copy for me, Marshall Bone.
Plus we've created a fantastic downloadable resource – and enhanced transcript – you definitely want to grab. It's free (as is the podcast!)
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
Here's just a smattering of the sparkling gems we unearthed for you during this no-holds-barred team meeting…
- How to bring in the right partners to promote your product. This is the fastest way to bring in sales that would otherwise elude you.
- The three things that will ensure a smooth and successful launch. Skip these and you better have a large supply of aspirin nearby, â€˜cause the headaches are a cominâ€™.
- The truth about the importance of copy in your launch. You may have the greatest product in the world, but if you canâ€™t communicate your message effectively your launch is over before it starts.
- The single most effective way to turn total strangers into a tight-knit community of raving fans. This free bonus will also identify the people who are ready, willing, and able to go to the next level with you.
- What tools to never be without during your launch. These vital systems can make the difference between success and failure.
- The truth about recruiting affiliate partners. (Hint: Itâ€™s not always who you know.)
- The single most effective way to lower your â€œdropoutâ€ rate, and cause your customers to get the most out of your product. This will greatly reduce the biggest cause of customers asking for refunds.
- What your affiliates wonâ€™t tell you that could cost you thousands. We show you how to head this disaster off at the pass, and keep those profits rolling.
- The fastest, safest way to develop a creative environment for your team. This is one of the most overlooked parts of a launch, and they key to its success.
- The $7 solution that will eradicate your biggest launch nightmare. This one thing will save you untold amounts of time and money.
- Little known secrets that can eliminate failure completelyâ€¦even when it feels like everything is falling apart at the seams.
- What never works when dealing with an upset customer. Unfortunately, this is what most marketers always do first.
- Why good intentions arenâ€™t enough: We share our secret process that creates grateful customers who canâ€™t wait to buy from us again.
- Plus â€“ Iâ€™ll share the â€œ3 Pâ€™sâ€ that serve as the lever to move your business to the next level. Youâ€™ll never look at a launch the same way again.
- Little known secrets that compel your JV partners to keep their commitmentsâ€¦and get them to raise their hand to promote you again and again.
- What never to do at 3am during your launch. I will never make this mistake again.
- What to do if you canâ€™t afford to hire your own launch team. This simple hack will give you all the benefits of a team without the hassle of payroll.
- How interrupting someoneâ€™s dinner spiked our sales. Some calls are worth taking.
How To Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with RayÂ on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, orÂ LinkedIn.
Get The Transcript
Click here to get the transcript.Â Transcripts provided by SuccessTranscripts – a great solution if you need your podcast, sermon, speech, or other audio transcribed.