Mon, 7 January 2019
This week I am talking to the 10-minute workday creator, Ben Settle. We discuss trolls, social media, and what is coming out in the future.
Here are the highlights from today’s episode:
• Ben plans his year out 2 or 3 years ahead.
• How Ben manages to have a ten-minute workday. Really.
• Ben has a product that he launched, and gets paid for every year- and yet he did virtually no work on it.
• Ben publishes a newsletter about email marketing – but he never posts it online – and for an excellent reason.
• The interesting way Ben wrote his two books on “The Persuasion Secrets of Super-Villains”.
• Why Ben loves trolls. He actually uses troll comments to grow his business, and from them, has written a book named “Copy Trolls.”
• Ben quit all social media and deleted all of his accounts. After doing this, his productivity has gone through the roof.
Peace to you and peace to your house.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.
Get The Transcript