Are you getting the most out of your business? Today's podcast interview will help you think about that question in new ways.
It's the optimization episode!
In this week's podcast episode:
- Free training opportunity.
- Is it Biblical to squeeze more profit from your business?
- Where in the world is Stu McLaren?
- My conference, the 3-Day Live Intensive, is April 5-7 in Phoenix. Get your early-bird ticket discount right now – click here.
- We still have a contest running in celebration of next week's 52nd episode of this podcast. More details here.
- What happened to Stu McLaren?
- What happened to Spiritual Foundations Podcast?
- Get your questions (and plugs) in for next week's episode using the voicemail tab on the website or the phone at (509) 713-2679. Every caller wins a prize next week!
- Free webinar training on sales copy tomorrow night.
Would you like to have me speak at your event or church? I am accepting a limited number of engagements for 2013. Click here to visit my speaking page and get details on my availability.
Tip Of The Week
Use commenting – and particularly podcast comments – to bring traffic to your own site.
What does the Bible say about “optimization”?
A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
That seems like common sense. Does it say more?
The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.
And here's one more …
Know well the condition of your flocks,
and give attention to your herds,
24 for riches do not last forever;
and does a crown endure to all generations?
25 When the grass is gone and the new growth appears
and the vegetation of the mountains is gathered,
26 the lambs will provide your clothing,
and the goats the price of a field.
27 There will be enough goats' milk for your food,
for the food of your household
and maintenance for your girls.
Our feature segment this week is an interview with Melanie Benson Strick.
You can get the free gift Melanie offered on the interview by clicking here.
Do you have an idea for a podcast you would like to hear? Do you have a question that you like to ask me? Please send me an email.
And if you enjoy the podcast, I would consider it a great favor if you subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes. This helps new people discover the podcast. You can also find the podcast on Stitcher.