In this week's episode, Sean turns the tables on Ray. The interviewer is now the one being interviewed.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
Feature Segment: Sean Edwards Interviews Ray Edwards
Sean gets to ask Ray the questions this week. Some of the questions Sean asks…
- What is copywriting, and why is it so important to entrepreneurs and small-business owners?
- In your book, How to Write Copy That Sells, you refer to the “magic building blocks” of sales copy. What are those blocks, and how do we use them?
- Recently, you introduced the term called “Distributed Sales Messaging”. What is that all about, and why is it important?
- Are there any types of businesses that this “copy-centric” approach will NOT work for?
- Do Internet “product launches” still work, or has that gravy train already passed us by?
How To Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
Get The Transcript
Click here to get the transcript now. Transcripts provided by SuccessTranscripts – a great solution if you need your podcast, sermon, speech, or other audio transcribed.