Live video is a big deal these days, and it seems like everyone is doing it. It’s great for business. If you do it right. But if you’re like many people, you’ve never dipped your toe into the video pool. Maybe it seems too complicated, or you feel like it’s just too late to get started now.
This week we clear out the clutter and introduce you to Luria Petrucci from LiveStreamingPros.com. Together, we’re going to fill you with hope, simplify the process, and set you on the right path to confidently making live video an integral part of your marketing. Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
Feature Presentation: “Why You Need To Do Live Video”
My guest this week is Luria Petrucci from LiveStreamingPros.com. She has helped some of the biggest names in the business like Michael Hyatt and John Lee Dumas create and refine their live video marketing.
In this interview, Luria offers practical tips and strategies to help you create more professional live streams, and integrate live video into your overall marketing strategy.
Here are some snippets from our conversation:
- The power of connection: why live video is the single greatest lead generation tool and community builder on the planet (2:20)
- Are you connect-worthy? The surprising role that vulnerability plays in your live video success (3:25)
- “I’m good enough, I'm smart enough”: How to use Google to overcome any fear you have about doing live video (4:08)
- Unleash your evil twin: the little-known secret to getting comfortable on video (7:16)
- The Alice-in-Wonderland Dilemma: what do to if you feel like you’re too late to the live-video party (8:13)
- Taming the Adrenaline Monster: use these simple steps to overcome the most common worries about doing live video (9:19)
- What to do when you don’t know what to do: how to use The Four Levels of Live Streaming to get started the right way (9:51)
- Put your best face forward: the newbie’s guide to making sure you’re using the right tools (10:28)
- You are here: the simplest way to get started using live video (13:02)
- Take the 5-Day Challenge: how get to a customized live video learning experience for FREE (13:52)
- Practice, practice, practice: how to use the tools available to you to create a “Life Stream” (15:12)
- Know your why: how to develop a plan to use live video as a means of creating value, establishing expertise, and inviting your audience into the process (15:56)
- The ageless medium: why it doesn’t matter how old you are in the age of live video (18:05)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.
Get The Transcript
Right-Click and “Save As” to Get the PDF Transcript.