Mon, 10 September 2018
Today on the show…
Lessons learned from one of the most influential people in my life – Jeff Walker.
The purposes of a person’s heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out.
Feature Presentation “7 Lessons Learned From Jeff Walker“
1. The value of launching instead of STARTING.
2. The value of publishing. “Anyone today could be a publisher in five minutes or less and when you’re a publisher — you’re in business. ”
3. The value of knowing your clients. “Only sell what the market wants.”
4. The value of focus. “Your most scarce resource is your focus.”
5. The value of generosity. “First give; then receive.”
6. The value of investing. “Always invest in yourself.”
7. The value of believing the best.
If you want to learn the best way to LAUNCH business instead of STARTING a business.. go to rayedwards.com/plf
If you like the show, subscribe in Apple Podcasts or your favorite Podcast directory… leave us an honest rating & review… and share with your friends. And here’s this week’s “Quote Worth Note”
“The asset you must protect at all costs is your confidence .” — Jeff Walker
Until next time, May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make his face shine on you, and may you enjoy long life and prosperity. Peace to you and to your house.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.
Get The Transcript