Today’s podcast is completely different than anything I have done in the past. Today, you get to listen in as my Executive Assistant, Tiffany Laughter-Twining, and my Personal Assistant, Adriane Allred – interview me. They’re asking me all the toughest, most personal questions come from you, O Constant Listener. I somehow suspect they slipped in a question or two of their own as well. Expect to be entertained and surprised.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
In this shockingly open conversation, you’ll hear…
- [01:26] Where does Ray do his grocery shopping, and how much is his grocery budget?
- [01:53] Is it true Ray has a cook?
- [02:43] What’s going on with Ray – he dresses differently, wears a lot of black, is getting tattoos … is Ray having a midlife crisis?
- [03:02] What is this thing Ray calls his “awakening” – and what part does Parkinson’s Disease play in it?
- [05:01] How much was Ray paid to speak in Hong Kong – and why did he agree to do it?
- [06:25] How is it possible Ray seems younger than he did 3 years ago?
- [06:40] How far will Ray continue pushing boundaries – and what boundaries will he push next?
- [07:01] What miraculous truth has Ray discovered about aging, youth, energy and life?
- [08:16] Why was Ray anti-social from a young age, and how has he only recently begun to change all that?
- [10:22] What role has Cards Against Humanity played in his social awakening?
- [11:45] What does Ray think about all the “”heat” he’s gotten from fellow Christians about his tattoo?
- [12:27] Why does Ray have a problem with the term “Christian”? Does he even still follow Jesus?
- [15:03] What is the place Ray calls “Hogwarts for Christians”?
- [16:01] Whose cult is right?
- [17:04] Why did Ray choose the owl for the design of his tattoo?
- [18:04] The most embarrassing thing that’s happened Ray in the last year – and his surprising response to the question.
- [20:03] The most favorite of all Ray’s Uber rides.
- [22:01] The Uber ride that changed one person’s life.
- [23:02] The one question Tiffany thought Ray would not answer – has he ever done drugs, and if so, which drugs.
- [25:50] What are Ray’s “guilty pleasure” TV shows and movies.
- [27:45] What does Ray watch when he’s alone in a hotel room? (It’s not what you think)…
- [29:01] In what areas is Ray experiencing personal growth?
- [33:03] What boundaries which Ray is consciously pushing?
- [34:02] What things did Ray once shy away from speaking plainly about in public – but now he’s not careful or guarded about what he says.’
- [36:11] Why Ray confounds Evangelicals, churchy people, and yet loves and values them all.
- [37:26] Ways in which Ray is pushing physical boundaries – and why?
- [38:30] Assumptions people make about Ray he would like to correct,
- [39:03] Ray briefly considers becoming a criminal mastermind…
- [40:03] Ray’s real view about profanity.
- [41:06] How often is Ray recognized while traveling and how does he feel about it.
- [42:15] Ray plays 3 rounds of “Would You Rather?”
- [45:23] Why Ray wants to spy on the Pope.
- [46:23] What would Ray change in his life – and how does he feel about his life right now, as it is?
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.
Get The Transcript
Right-Click and “Save As” to Get the PDF Transcript.