This week's episode is not a puffed-up pep talk (although there maybe some motivational side effects). When I say THIS is the time to become an entrepreneur, I mean it...And I have 7 great reasons that back it up.
- [00:00] Intro / Why now?
- [01:00] Let's define "entrepreneur" (Ryan Moran)
- [02:05] No retreat!
- [02:19] Seven reasons why...
- [02:22] Now is the time to re-form the habits that shape your future. (Think if you had saved $500 a month 20 years ago). Right habits are NECESSARY for SURVIVAL ... but don’t live in SURVIVAL MODE! “Act to survive, form habits to thrive.”
- [03:13] Build your business to scale, and begin to lay the foundation now with un-scalable actions. (You are more “Scalable” than you think!)
- [05:52] Invest in assets, attention and people - all are on sale. “Invest in acquisition of attention today, be wealthy tomorrow.”
- [08:27] There is less competition, because people behave like sheep; when they fear, they huddle. “When the tide goes out, we instantly see who was skinny-dipping.”
- [10:44] There is a land-grab available, and it won’t last. “Those who make the widest and deepest deposits of their best ideas and value will win the long game.”
- [14:10] During recession, if you are creating & building, you are 2-5 years ahead of everyone else. “Rational optimism is the ultimate advantage, and it is both attractive and contagious.”
- [15:17] Start now, where are you are, with what you have. It is impossible to drive a car that is parked in the garage.
Ultimate Independence Day Bundle - I've given you 7 reasons why now is the time to become a millionaire entrepreneur - Now I'm offering you the tools.. My entire digital vault of tools are available right now for $197. This package is valued at over $21,000 (I've detailed all of that here) - The only caveat: This goes away forever at 11:59 p.m., July 4th.
capitalism.com - Ryan Moran
Unique Ability - Dan Sullivan
The Big Leap - Gay Hendricks
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.