What do you do when your copy isn't converting the way you think it should?
Trust me, the best copywriters in the world write the occasional dud...You put it out there, and it just falls flat.
There are 5 common reasons your copy isn't converting, and on this week's episode, I'll explain how you can fix them all.
[00:52] Reason 1: Failure to understand the "P" in the P.A.S.T.O.R. Framework
[02:01] Reason 2: Not doing enough research
[02:46] Reason 3: Not dealing with competing solutions
[03:49] Reason 4: Your not getting the offer right
[04:45] Reason 5: Not enough editing, revising and rewriting your copy
RayEdwards.com - We're making major updates to my main site. It not only looks great, but there are some valuable FREE resources waiting for you here.
And, you are one step away from accessing the ONLY personal coaching that gives you the help you need to sharpen your copy skills and your grow your business.
Get Coached EVERY MONTH By Me and My Certified Coaches. We will show you what to do in your market, for your product or services … to make more money and increase your profits.
Here Is What You Get When You Enroll In the Copy Academy Coaching Membership RIGHT NOW!
- Individual Private Copy Coaching Every Month
- Monthly Group Mindset Coaching
- Monthly Group Copy Critiques
- Monthly Group Q&A Calls
- Monthly Marketing Templates with Video Tutorials
- My Signature Copywriting Training Courses: Copywriting Academy & Sales Copy System
- Full Access to My Digital Vault and Archives (Value over $21,000!)
- Access to Our VERY ACTIVE Private Circle Community
- BONUS: Two Free Tickets To Our Next Live Event in 2023 (Dates and Location TBD)
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show. We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.
Get The Transcript