My weekly podcast has been my #1 source for new clients since the beginning of my business. Why? Because it has helped me to build a connection with the right people. Listeners get a dose of my knowledge and personality and then decide whether they should move on, or stay for more.
Those who aren't a fit for my style get naturally filtered out. So, the podcast doesn't just get me more clients - It gets me better clients...My right-fit clients.
This week, we're talking about the golden opportunity you have that didn't exist when I was getting started: YouTube.
I've got 7 compelling reasons why you should start your YouTube channel, NOW.
- Putting your own podcast on YouTube is a great way to build a loyal following and attract high-paying clients, as it allows you to create an emotional bond and forge connections with your audience.
- YouTube is the number one podcasting platform and has invested heavily in video podcasts, making it the ideal platform for connecting with clients and customers.
- New viewers can discover your show organically, so don't miss out on the opportunity to build an audience by consistently creating content.
- Having a YouTube video podcast can provide opportunities for lateral marketing and niche audience targeting.
- A YouTube video podcast allows you to reach new clients in different genres.
- YouTube is now offering a complete ecosystem with ad-free videos, music, and podcasts, giving creators the opportunity to attract new viewers and listeners and potentially earn ad revenue.
- Get a complete Video Podcasting for Copywriters course at https://www.rayedwards.com/vidpod
Video Podcasting for Copywriters - This is the top-of-market course lead by the great Diana Gladney
Video and Transcript
How You Can Help
Subscribe to the show in Apple Podcasts or on Spotify, and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
Questions or comments?
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Visit Ray's community on Facebook – This is a friendly group of writers, entrepreneurs, and coaches who share ideas and helpful advice.