At some point in life, I think most people find that they are essentially living the same day, over and over. Going to the same job, talking to the same people, thinking mostly the same thoughts, feeling mostly the same emotions...Everything is just mediocre repetition; neither advancing nor improving. They have brief notions of making changes, but ultimately go back to their routine.
This week's episode details my personal journey through that scenario...And the diagnosis that snapped me out of it.
Here's what we cover in this episode:
- Is the way you are setting your goals keeping you from reaching them?
- Is your attitude standing in the way of you being able to overcome your problems?
- Be intentional about your goals. It is worth the effort to get the result.
- Are you in the Matrix? Will you choose the blue pill or the red pill. Wake up to reality or stay in the illusion?
- Are you doing the same thing every day over and over again. Do you need to break this cycle?
- I signed up for Michael Hyatt’s Best Year Ever Program and this program was different, and it helped me make some decisions to change my life.
- After starting it, I made 1 million dollars in my business, lost 67 pounds, paid off our debt. It woke me up and forced me to complete the past.
- Looking back at your past gives you the ability to learn, be aware and analyze what has happened and what I will do differently in the future.
Quote of the Day: “You don’t need easy, You just need worth it” — Jim Rohn