Ever reach the end of a workday, and wonder where the hours went? Sometimes it seems there's just too much to do, and not enough time to do it all. In this episode, I'll share 5 “tricks” that will help you get more done in less time.
Plus, here are some additional reasons to keep listening…
- I will share an app that helps you make great-looking portraits on your iPhone.
- Stu McLaren with the Lifestyle Business Report.
- Now let's get on with it…
- Thanks to all who have left a review of the Ray Edwards Show in iTunes. Including Johnny Lee Phillips, Cynthia Charleen, and Kevin Anthony Williams.
- I'm considering the formation of an affordable, entry-level Mastermind Group. This would be a true mastermind group, led by me, with personal interaction available. Would you be interested? Let me know in the comments on this post.
Tip Of The Week
The Facetune app helps you create pictures showing people in their best light.
Lifestyle Business Segment
With Stu McLaren
Why do followers of Jesus experience tough times? Keep these 3 things in mind:
- We don't see what God sees.
- We don't know what God knows.
- Nothing surprises God!
“The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.”
“Either God is doing a work in you, or He is using you to do a work in someone else.” Joel Osteen
Feature Segment: 5 Tricks To Get More Done In Less Time
- Refuse any input (email, Facebook, voicemail, phone calls, chat, etc.) until you complete your “One Thing” for the day.
- Do your most important work next, still refusing inputs.
- Work in focus blocks, punctuated by short bursts of physical activity.
- Shorten your workweek and your workday with “hard stops.”
- Do things faster.
What To Do Now
If you enjoy the podcast, I would consider it a great favor if you subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes. This helps new people discover the show. You can also find the podcast on Stitcher.
Question: How do you Get more done in less time? Click here to leave your comments.
Direct download: REP107.mp3
-- posted at: 10:19am PST