Mon, 30 July 2018
I get this question, in some form or other, at least 3 times a week. It’s usually someone 50 or older, writing to me about why they can’t start a business online.
It’s almost like they want me to sanction their excuses,
“Am I too old?”
“Is it too late?”
“Isn’t this a young person’s game?”
The answer to all these questions is…
Tip of the Week:
Old media is dying. Instagram & IGTV is the future of
Proverbs 12:1 (NIV) Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.
Learn not to resent discipline and learn to love knowledge. Listen to this interview with Matt Crump as he talks about hope and identity in Christ.
Feature Presentation “5 Reasons You're Not Too Old“
5 Reasons You’re Not Too Old
1. You have knowledge. (facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.)
2. You have experience. (practical contact with and observation of facts or events. ..the knowledge or skill acquired by experience over a period of time, especially that gained in a particular profession by someone at work.)
3. You have wisdom. (the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise. the soundness of an action or decision with regard to the application of experience, knowledge, and good judgment)
4. You have resources. (a stock or supply of money, materials, staff, and other assets that can be drawn on by a person or organization in order to function effectively. … money/connections/time)
5. You have the advantage. (a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favorable or superior position.)
1. Stop using your age as an excuse.
2. Live on 25-year timelines (100 quarters) – Dan Sullivan
3. Learn modern media instead of criticizing it!
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.
Get The Transcript